Euphoria has inspired so many makeup looks and so many beautiful rhinestone extra looks, that it’s so fun to try them out once in a while. Euphoria makeup is really unique and it will look great on everybody. If you are a little risk taker and you would like to experiment with some diamonds, rhinestones and graphic eyeliner looks you can try out one of these ideas. And these are actually really complicated, but at the same time very very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated makeup looks.
Euphoria makeup looks are also really reach in colors and a lot of colorful eyeshadow looks. You can do a really smokey eye with some colorful shadows and stick on some rhinestones. You will have the most stunning, gorgeous Euphoria inspired makeup look ever.
So what type of eye makeup look you can see in Euphoria, and what eye makeup look has been inspired from that TV Show? If you don’t want to fall behind the makeup trends of 2022, you can as well follow what eye makeup looks there are in Euphoria, and you can definitely see some of them while scrolling through this post.
The first one is actually graphic eyeliner look. As we’ve spoken before, graphic eyeliners are so fun to do, and they are so common nowadays, that everybody wants to try them out at some point. Graphic eyeliners and cut crease makeup looks are really trendy in 2022, and Euphoria has a lot of makeup looks using those trends. You can do graphic eyeliner with any color possible: orange, black, yellow, red, pink and even do some glitters and diamonds with it, keeping the rest of the makeup nude and natural looking. So that you can focus the whole attention to the amazing eye makeup look.
The second Euphoria makeup trend that you can try is simply colorful smokey eye. Colorful smokey eye makeup looks are very gorgeous and edgy. And they also look great in summer, so why not try them with some extra rhinestones, to make the whole look much more colorful, fun and ready for a party. A nice smoked out colorful eyeshadow is what you need for summer 2022.
Doing a simple and natural nude makeup look and sticking some rhinestones to your whole face, for example is a really extra look you can do. Of course, that is not the everyday and casual makeup look, but you can try it for a party, or, why not, for a prom. Because prom is such a magical day for most people, that your makeup can have some rhinestones for that day.
So we’ve understood that Euphoria has inspired very extra and wonderful makeup looks, that have become very common in 2022. They are edgy, but still look great and always give you that fox eye makeup look, while still being very artsy and cool.
If you are interested in choosing your ideal makeup color for summer 2022, you should check out our latest posts on pink eyeshadow looks, orange eyeshadow looks, green eyeshadow looks, blue eyeshadow looks. They will help you decide on what is actually perfect for your summer makeup look, and we have so many various colorful eyeshadow looks, that you don’t wanna miss.
But firstly, check out these Euphoria makeup looks, and find out what edgy, extra and rhinestone makeup look you are into doing. You are free to make up your mind about these wonderful makeup looks. And don’t forget to get your daily styles overdose!
1. Mint Blue Graphic Eyeliner with Rhinestones
2. Euphoria Glitter Makeup with Black Graphic Liner
3. Rainbow Liner with Rhinestones
4. Full Cut Crease Smokey Makeup Look
5. Euphoria Eye Makeup with Black Graphic Eyeliner
6. Yellow and Green Eyeshadow Look with Graphic Eyeliner
7. Burgundy Empty Eyeliner with Rhinestones
8. Euphoria Makeup Look with White Graphic Eyeliner
9. Nude Makeup Look with Black Graphic Eyeliner
10. Euphoria Makeup with Pink Eyeshadow Look with Black Graphic Eyeliner
11. Rhinestone Makeup Look, Smokey Graphic Eyeliner
12. Smokey Makeup Look with Rhinestones
13. Cat Eye Makeup Look with Rhinestones
14. Green Eyeshadow Euphoria Inspired Makeup Look
15. Euphoria Glitter Makeup with Blue Eyeshadow
16. Blue Cat Eye Smokey Makeup Look
17. Red Eyeshadow Makeup Look with Rhinestones
18. Green and Yellow Colorful and Smokey Eyeshadow Look
19. Euphoria Makeup with Black Graphic Eyeliner and Rhinestones
20. Green Zig Zag Liner with Black Empty Liner
Euphoria Makeup Looks of 2022: Spice Up Your Extra Makeup Look with These Amazing Euphoria Inspired Makeup Looks
21. Euphoria Makeup with Nude Eyeshadow and Rhinestones
22. Euphoria Eye Makeup with Rhinestone Overload
23. Baby Pink Matte Eyeshadow Look with Black and White Eyeliners
24. White Graphic Eyeliner and Nude Makeup Look
25. Lavender Shiny and Smokey Makeup Look
26. Euphoria Inspired Makeup Look with White Liner Overload
27. Cut Crease with Rhinestones and Pearls
28. Rhinestone Eyeliner Euphoria Makeup Look
29. Nude Makeup Look with Colorful Rhinestones
30. Nude Pink Eyeshadow Makeup Look with Little Rhinestones
31. Rhinestone Cut Crease Euphoria Makeup Look
32. Rhinestone Tears Makeup Look