Dark ash brown balayage and caramel balayage have been quite trendy lately, and it’s amazing because we all know how artsy and stunning balayage is. And this color makes the balayage look really natural and it’s almost like your hair isn’t colored, but it’s still beautifully styled and highlighted. Blonde balayage is something that not a lot of people commit to, because they really like their dark hair. And if you are one of those people who like dark hair and you just want to have a little change and highlights, you can try and do these looks.
We have collected really beautiful dark brown balayage ideas that will actually change your mind about coloring and changing your hair color. They are very subtle and you don’t have to worry about an extreme change, because with these looks you’re not getting one. You get a nice movement in your hair, gorgeous highlights and lowlights, and a lot of light reflecting and making your hair shine like crazy. Especially with those gorgeous beach waves which make balayage look downright stunning.
So have fun scrolling through these beautiful balayage moments and get your daily styles overdose!
1. Dark Ash Brown Balayage on Shoulder Length Hair
2. Natural Brown Balayage on Dark Brown Hair
3. Short Hair and Ash Brown Balayage
4. Natural Silver Balayage with Lots of Highlights
5. Caramel Dark Brown Balayage on Long and Naturally Dark Brown Hair
6. Lighter Brown Balayage on Dark Brown Mid Length Hair
7. Light Caramel Brown Balayage with Highlights
8. Dark Brown Caramel Balayage on Stunning Curly Hair
9. Natural Brown Hair Caramel Balayage
10. Light Ash Brown Balayage on Really Dark Brown Hair
It’s not always easy to get this color balayage than it seems. It seems so simple and so natural, but it actually very difficult to keep, because it tends to fade. But, of course, it looks very natural, and if you do some toning and get some information about how you can maintain your stunning balayage, then you will have no problem keeping it.
Whether you have strawberry blonde hair color balayage, or dark brown one, silver, burgundy, or even green or blue, you can keep it al lot longer than if you’ve colored your entire head. Because balayage doesn’t look any bad when your hair grows longer. You don’t notice any dark roots, or messy pieces. Balayage grows beautifully and it stays really natural. The only problem is that it can fade, but that’s a problem for all the hair colors.
11. Ash Brown Balayage on Long Wavy Dark Brown Hair
12. Natural Ash Toned Balayage on Dark Brown Hair
13. Ash Toned Warm Balayage on Dark Brown Hair
14. Caramel Dark Brown Balayage on Brown Hair
15. Platinum Balayage on Dark Brown Long Hair
Ash Brown Balayage, Caramel Dark Brown Balayage Ideas of 2022: Balayage for Dark Hair for a Stunning Change
16. Warm Platinum Balayage for Dark Brown Hair
17. Ash Brown Balayage with Lots of Highlights and Lowlights
18. Caramel Dark Brown Balayage on Light Brown Hair
19. Caramel Balayage on Wavy Long Dark Brown Hair
20. Light Brown Balayage on Dark Brown Wolfcut Hair
21. Natural Platinum Balayage on Dark Ash Toned Hair Color
22. Caramel Balayage and Highlighted Pieces on Dark Brown Hair
23. Ash Toned Highlights and Ash Brown Balayage for Dark Hair
24. Natural Dark Brown Balayage for Darker Hair Color
25. Ash Balayage on Mid Length Dark Brown Hair
26. Caramel Balayage for Dark Brown hair Color
27. Burgundy-Caramel Gorgeous Balayage for Light Brown Hair Color
28. Light Caramel Balayage for Dark Brown Really Long Hair
29. Light Brown Balayage for Long Naturally Dark Brown Hair Color
30. Ash Toned Brown Balayage for Dark Brown Mid Length Hair