Dark ash brown hair is a very great and pretty idea for those people who are looking for a slight and little change in their appearance. Whether that’s a dark ash brown balayage, or maybe some very slight highlights in your dark hair, that’s a nice change for your look. It’s not a lot and it still looks like a real change. And people will pin point it. They will be like “Oh, my God! Have you colored your hair?”. So that’s why we have collected some very beautiful dark brown hair ideas for you to enjoy and hopefully try one day.
You can do so much to dark brown hair, to make them look unique and full of stunning change. You can do some red highlights and get that overall burgundy hair color kind of look. So how can you take care of brown color and those beautiful highlights? And is it suitable to your skintone, your face shape, you eye color… Find all of that out with us and get your daily styles overdose!
Who Can Have Dark Brown Hair Color?
Dark ash brown hair color is such a simple and shiny color that can suit a lot of people. For example, it looks so phenomenal on the people with deeper skintone. But it also looks great on pale people. Of course, you can add some really stunning highlights in your dark brown hair if you are pale, because those highlights will make you look healthier and glowier. But if you are a queen of deeper skintone, you can get that really dark chocolate brown hair color, and for some variations, you can add several caramel highlights or a stunning balayage moment.
How Can You Take Care Of Dark Brown Color?
Dark brown hair with lowlights and highlights is very easy to take care. Because even if you are blonde, and have colored your hair brown, it is a color which doesn’t fade very fast. You just need to use special color locking shampoo and conditioner, to make the color prettier and shinier every time you wash it.
What Length Is Best For Dark Ash Brown Hair with Balayage or Highlights?
You will see in this post that dark brown hair looks so great on every length. Even if you have really short hair, you can get some highlights in it and make your hair look really artsy and stunning. You can get that phenomenal egirl hair with little blonde money pieces. That hairstyle really opens your face and looks great on every length. If you have long hair, you can get burgundy highlights, or even ombre in your hair, and you will have so much shine and movement.
These have been our main tips and hacks about dark ash brown hair color. Check out the amazing ideas below, which will help you decide which style best suits you. And let us know what you final decision is.
1. Natural Deep Dark Ash Brown Hair Color
2. Brown Hair with Blonde Balayage on Short Bob
3. Dark Brown Hair with Lowlights
4. Dark Coffee Brown Hair Color
5. Brown-Chocolate Hair with Caramel Highlights
6. Cocoa Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
7. Hazelnut Brown Hair with Honey Blonde Highlights
8. Dark Chocolate Brown Hair with Caramel Balayage
9. Wheat Brown Hair Color with Subtle Highlights
10. Ebony Brown Hair with Wolf Cut
Dark Ash Brown Hair Color Ideas of 2022: Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights, Dark Brown Hair with Lowlights for a Nice and Subtle Change
11. Midnight Brown Hair
12. Hazelnut Brown Hair Color with Blonde Balayage
13. Dark Brown Hair with Red Highlights
14. Dark Ebony Brown Hair with Caramel Ombre
15. Super Dark Ash Brown Hair with Burgundy Highlights
16. Chocolate Brown Hair Color with Caramel Brown Ombre
17. Subtle Chocolate Brown Highlights
18. Super Dark Midnight Brown Hair Color
19. Coffee Brown Hair Color with Blonde Money Pieces
20. Ash Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights and Lowlights